I recently spent one week in the Baylor, Scott & White hospital in Grapevine, TX. I received excellent care from a very diverse staff of Asian, Hispanic, Black and White nurses. There was no obvious majority. My doctor, I assumed, was Muslim since his name was Muhammed. Since BSW does not practice DEI, I was able to rest assured that I was receiving the best care possible. They hire staff based on merit and qualifications, not to fulfill quotas. I will avoid a hospital that practices DEI. If I need brain surgery, do not send a DEI hire to do the procedure. I want the most qualified surgeon available. Send me a Dr. Ben Carson.
Yes, DEI is hazardous to our health and to the health of a nation. It guarantees equal outcome, not equal opportunity, which is Marxist ideology. It destroys initiative by rewarding the least qualified rather than pushing all of society to strive for the highest. In such a system, the quality of care and service is lowered in every segment of society. We must reject DEI because it is hazardous to our health.
Dr. Eddie L. Hyatt
https://edddiehyatt.com
No comments:
Post a Comment